Whether you are a Houstonian by birth or a transplant from another city, chances are you didn’t know that just a few blocks from Spaghetti Warehouse and Allen’s Landing, there’s a 170 year old crypt under the Franklin Street bridge in Downtown Houston, TX.
- Intense Blind Spirit Box Sessions at an Old Schoolhouse | Ghost Texas E4 Part 3 | San Jacinto County
- Shadow Figure Caught at The Old San Jacinto County Jail in Coldspring, TX | Ghost Texas E4 Part 2
- Disembodied Voice of a Child at the Old San Jacinto County Jail | Ghost Texas E4 Part 1
- Miss Hattie’s Bordello Museum | Haunted?
- The Haunted Yorktown Memorial Hospital